TERMS AND CONDITIONS | Welcome to NANOGO DETAILING, here's our legal stuff if you need it.
NANOGO Detailing LTD and its affiliates provide access to the NANOGO Detailing LTD website https://nanogo.co.uk and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the NANOGO Detailing LTD website. By using the NANOGO Detailing LTD website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. All references to NANO GO fall under the copyrights and registered trading names of NANOGO Detailing LTD.
- Your Account
If you use the Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. NANOGO Detailing LTD reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Access to NANO GO We will do our utmost to ensure that the availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the web site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Licence for Web site access
NANOGO Detailing LTD grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of NANOGO Detailing LTD. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Web site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of NANOGO Detailing LTD and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising NANOGO Detailing LTD or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express wrote consent of NANOGO Detailing LTD. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by NANOGO Detailing LTD.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of NANO GO as long as the link does not portray NANOGO Detailing LTD, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any NANO GO logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
- Your conduct
You must not use the Web site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Web site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not NANOGO Detailing LTD are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Web site for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Web site for any of the following:
· for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
· to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
· to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Copyright and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of NANOGO Detailing LTD, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of NANOGO Detailing LTD and its affiliates and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright and database rights laws. All software used on this website is the property of NANOGO Detailing LTD, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Web site without NANOGO Detailing LTD express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without NANOGO Detailing LTD express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg our prices and product listings) parts of this website without NANOGO Detailing LTD express written consent.
NANO GO and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of NANOGO Detailing LTD. Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to you. This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products by NANO GO to you.
- Our contract
When you place an order to purchase a product from NANOGO Detailing LTD, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. An automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
- Product Information. In the event, a product is listed at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information, NANOGO Detailing LTD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product listed at the incorrect price. NANOGO Detailing LTD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not any such order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for such purchase and your order is cancelled, NANOGO Detailing LTD shall issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. Although NANOGO Detailing LTD attempts to provide accurate information, it does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of the information on this site. Your use of the site is at your own risk.
Whilst we try to keep all our product images up to date - some goods may differ from the image when ordered. All variations or replacements will fulfil the same duty as those that are pictured.