ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER WITH NANOSILVER (APC) 500ml.
All-purpose cleaner – with nanosilver is a universal cleaning agent for external and internal surfaces.
It’s ideal for car, home, and office cleaning: plastics, metal, ceramics, upholstery material, Eco-leather and all other surfaces.
Perfect for cleaning the car body’s surface, plastics, metal parts, and the dashboard and steering wheel.
- The advanced formula quickly dissolves dirt, removes stains, and prevents discolouration, leaving no streaks or smudges thanks to potent cleaning ingredients.
- The product contains nanosilver, which maintains the sanitary cleanliness of the surfaces to be cleaned, reduces the growth of microbes, fungi and mould, and protects against unpleasant odours.
- The product is completely safe for cleaning surfaces.
- Biodegradable product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Apply to the surface to be cleaned, and then remove dirt with a brush or cloth.
Collect the excess amount of liquid with dissolved dirt with a microfiber cloth.
If necessary rinse extraction of product residues.
• Colour: green liquid. Other colours available (depending on production batch).
• Odour: characteristic, pleasant.
• pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 10.5 – 11.5
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read the label before use.
If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/protective footwear. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: nanosilver; uv stabilisers; wetting agents. Contain: phosphates <5%, non-ionic surfactants <5%, anionic surfactants <5%, fragrances, preservation agents: bronopol (inn) (2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol), reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [ec no. 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-2h -isothiazol-3-one [ec no. 220-239-6] (3:1) (methylchloroisothiazolinone / methylisothiazolinone).
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºc – 30 ºc
Shelf life: 36 months.