Alkaline All-purpose cleaner with nanosilver for car detailing 500ml.
All-purpose cleaner – with nanosilver is a universal cleaning agent for external and internal surfaces. Perfect for cleaning the car body’s surface, plastics, metal parts, and the dashboard and steering wheel. The advanced formula quickly dissolves dirt, removes stains, and prevents discolouration, leaving no streaks or smudges thanks to potent cleaning ingredients. The product contains nanosilver, which maintains the sanitary cleanliness of the surfaces to be cleaned, reduces the growth of microbes, fungi, and mould, and protects against unpleasant odours.
- It’s designed to be gentle on all surfaces, so it won’t harm anything as it cleans.
- In addition to being strong enough to lift away stubborn dirt and grime.
- NANO GO’s All Purpose Cleaner also contains a pleasant slight apple smell that will leave your car with a fresh, clean-smelling. Eliminates unpleasant odours such as smoke or mould.
- Use as a general-purpose cleaner for your car body detailing spray to remove stubborn grease from paintwork, plastic trim, wheels, and tires.
- It is also perfect for cleaning vehicles after your pets.
- Chlorine-free. Acids-free.
- Biodegradable product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
- Spray on the surface to be cleaned, and then remove dirt with a cloth, sponge or brush.
- Collect the excess amount of liquid with dissolved dirt with a dry microfiber cloth.
If necessary, rinse extraction of product residues.
The product is very effective, so don’t spray it too much. Clean in just a few sprays!
Perform a compatibility test on a small area, out of sight.
Product for direct use.
If 500ml is too small an amount for you, then we recommend NANO GO ALL PURPOSE CLEANER WITH NANOSILVER – 1000ml.
• Colour: green liquid. Other colours are available (depending on the production batch).
• Odour: characteristic, pleasant.
• pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 10.5 – 11.5
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read the label before use.
If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. Poison Information Office Phone: +44 121 507 4123
Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/protective footwear. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: phosphates <5%, non-ionic surfactants <5%, anionic surfactants <5%, fragrances, preservation agents: bronopol (inn) (2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol), reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-2h -isothiazol-3-one (3:1) (methylchloroisothiazolinone / methylisothiazolinone).
Contain: nanosilver; UV stabilisers; wetting agents.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºc – 30 ºc
Shelf life: 36 months.