A powerful alkaline product for removing rust from tools, equipment, vehicles, mineral and ceramic surfaces. It effectively dissolves and removes rust even from deep concrete pores and floor stones. It is not a “rust binder”, but a cleaner.
- Dissolves dirt and oxidised layer quickly.
- Removes stains and discolouration.
- Product ingredients allow for rapid removal of rust layer.
- The product does not contain acids that corrode the mineral surface!
- To protect children and others, we use a specific scent for this product.
- Biodegradable product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Spray on the surface and leave for 2 – 5 minutes. Don’t allow to dry!
Stubborn dirt removes with a brush or sponge moistened with the product.
Repeat the procedure if necessary.
For large surfaces such as concrete or paving stones, after product application rinse using a pressure cleaner.
Perform a compatibility test on a small area, out of sight.
Do not use it on hot surfaces.
• Colour: yellow liquid. Other colours available (depending on the production batch).
• Odour: characteristic, strong.
• pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 6.5 – 7.5
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Ingredients: wetting agents, anti-corrosion agents and deionizers.
• Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
Warning: Harmful if swallowed. May be corrosive to metals. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. National Poisons Information Service: +44 121 507 4123
Precautionary statements: If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/protective footwear. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Dispose of contents/container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: Anionic surfactants < 5%, Amphoteric surfactants < 5%, perfumes. Allergenic fragrances: benzyl alcohol (benzyl alcohol). Preservation agents: bronopol (inn) (2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol), reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2h-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2h-isothiazol-3-one (3:1) (methylchloroisothiazolinone / methylisothiazolinone). Sodium mercaptoacetate; 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivs., hydroxides, inner salts.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.