The alkaline product is designed to thoroughly clean the inside and outside of kitchen surfaces (countertops, sinks, refrigerators and other household appliances).
It is an excellent solution for degreasing and destoning dirt, scaling, rust stains, soap and dust.
- The cleanser provides attractive freshness and crystalline transparency on cleaned surfaces.
- The product leaves a thin protective coating that repels water and dirt.
- It removes annoying odours of fats or burnt oil.
- Gastronomic cleanser provides absolute protection against new stains or any dirt.
- It helps to revitalise and maintain the gloss and beauty of kitchen surfaces.
- It also removes even the deepest and oldest dirt.
- The product has a pleasant scent.
- The product contains nanosilver, which maintains the sanitary cleanliness of the surfaces to be cleaned, reduces the growth of microbes, fungi and mould, and protects against unpleasant odours.
- Biodegradable product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Leave the sprayed product on the contamination area for 1 – 3 minutes, then with a sponge or cloth, remove all dirt and deposits.
Remove excess product with a cloth. If necessary, rinse with water.
Use a microfiber cloth for shine.
Perform a compatibility test on a small area, out of sight.
Do not use on hot surfaces.
• pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 9.5 – 10.5
• Colour: pink. Other colours available (depending on production batch).
• Scent: lavender.
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Additional ingredients: nanosilver; anti-stain agents; humidifiers.
• Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
Warning: May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
Rinse with water if this may occur while using the product. If skin irritation persists: Seek medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read the label before use.
Contain: Amphoteric surfactants <5%, anionic surfactants <5%, fragrances(allergenic fragrances: citronellol (citronellol), hexyl cinnam- aldehyde (hexyl cinnamal)), preservation agents: bronopol (inn) (2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol), reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4 -isothiazolin-3-one [ec no. 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-2h -isothiazol-3-one [ec no. 220-239-6] (3:1) (methylchloroisothiazolinone / methylisothiazolinone).
To use of protective gloves is recommended when you use this product.
Compatible surfaces: metal or stone sinks Armature (enamelled and steel), plastic, acrylic and glass kitchen equipment.
Incompatible surfaces: Surfaces not resistant to water, acids.
Ingredients: nanosilver, Anti-smudges agents & Wetting agents.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.