Highly concentrated alkaline cleaner for thorough daily floor cleaning.
- Concentrated alkaline cleaner.
- Product for daily floor cleaning.
- Quickly removes stubborn dirt.
- Leaves no streaks on the cleaned surface.
- Provides a protective layer that repels dirt.
- A pleasant, long-lasting odour.
- The product contains nanosilver, which maintains the sanitary cleanliness of the surfaces to be cleaned, reduces the growth of microbes, fungi and mould, and protects against unpleasant odours.
- Biodegradable product.
- The product is made by environmental methods.
Shake well before use.
Use dilution with water: for daily care: 5ml/1 litre; Removal of heavy dirt at a ratio of 10ml / 1 litre.
The surfaces of all floors are different, so we recommend setting the dilution ratio individually.
Packaging: pre-order. Available custom packaging: Bottle: 0.5l, 0.75l, 1l; Canister: 5l , 10l, 20l; Barrel: 220l; Mauser container: 1000l
- Colour: pink. Other colours available (depending on production batch).
- Odour: characteristic, pleasant.
- pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 9.5 – 10.5
- Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read label before use.
Ingredients: water, amphoteric surfactants <5, anionic surfactants <5. Preservatives: reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2h-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2h-isothiazol-3-one (3: 1 ) (methylchloroisothiazolinone / methylisothiazolinone), bronopol (inn) (2-bromo-2- nitropropane-1,3-diol). Fragrance composition: d-limonite (limonene). May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Additional ingredients: Nanosilver, UV stabilisers, Wetting agents.
pH (clean) at 20°C: 10.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.