ACTIVE BATHROOM CLEANER
NANO GO alkaline bathroom cleaner for thorough cleaning of sanitary ware and bathroom ceramics, shower glass, plastic, metal surfaces, shower enclosures and acrylic products.
- An excellent solution for removing lime, stone deposits, rust stains, soaps and cosmetics.
- The product has a pleasant scent.
- Long-term elimination of foul odours.
- Provides a protective layer that repels dirt.
- The product offers incredible freshness and crystal clearness to surfaces.
- The product contains nanosilver, which maintains the sanitary cleanliness of the surfaces to be cleaned, reduces the growth of microbes, fungi and mould, and protects against unpleasant odours.
- Biodegradable product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Spray the product on a contaminated surface, wait for 1 to 3 minutes, then wipe with a brush, sponge or cloth until complete removal of dirt and plaque.
For heavily soiled surfaces, repeat cleaning.
Do not allow to dry. Remove product residue with a cloth and rinse with water.
Perform a compatibility test on a small area, out of sight.
pH (pure) at 20°C: 3.0 – 4.0
Scent: characteristic, pleasant.
Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents and/or their container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: nanosilver, Anti-smudges agents & Wetting agents. Contain: Amphoteric surfactants <5%, fragrances, preservation agents: Bronopol (inn) (2-bromo-2- nitropropane- 1,3-diol), reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [ec no. 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-2h -isothiazol-3-one [ec no. 220-239-6] (3:1) (methylchloroisothiazolinone / methylisothiazolinone).
Compatible surfaces: toilet ceramics include tiles and glazes, armature (enamelled and steel), plastic, acrylic and glass equipment (include shower cabins).
Incompatible surfaces: Surfaces not resistant to acids.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.