LEATHER FOAM CLEANER
NANO GO LEATHER FOAM for thorough cleaning of leather, suede, eco-leather and nubuck.
- The fatty composition guarantees excellent foam penetration to the dirt.
- The product does not dry the leather or cause leather cracks.
- Provides a protective layer that repels dirt.
- Free of chlorine.
- The product contains nanosilver, which protects against microbes, and maintains sanitary cleanliness.
- Biodegradable product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Shake well before using. Spray foam and wipe with a soft brush or sponge.
When cleaning sensitive leather, spray the foam on a sponge or microfiber cloth and clean with it.
Remove residues with a microfiber cloth.
Repeat cleaning if necessary.
Do not allow the foam to dry during cleaning.
When cleaning large leather products, spray the foam over small areas.
After cleansing, allow the leather to dry completely, and then you can protect the leather with a long-lasting FOOTWEAR PROTECTOR or HYDROPHOBIC LEATHER COATING.
Perform a compatibility test on a small area, out of sight.
• Colour: light yellow liquid. Other colours were available (depending on the production batch).
• Scent: characteristic.
• pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 7.5 – 8.5
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
Warning: Causes serious eye irritation.
Precautionary statements: If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents and/or their container according to the separate collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: Wetting and softening agents, Nanosilver & Emulgators. Contain: Non-ionic surfactants less than 5%, amphoteric surfactants less than 5%, anionic surfactants less than 5%. Bronopol (INN), reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3: 1).
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.