Hydrophobic – anti-static, protective leather nano-coating – polish.
- Can be used on any type of smooth genuine leather and Eco-leather (footwear, bags, furniture, car seats, etc.).
- The active ingredients form a hydrophobic coating that prevents water penetration and dirt-trapping.
- The coating is completely breathable so that moisture can leave the leather texture.
- Nanosilver provides additional sanitary quality.
- Protected leather is easy to keep clean.
- The product does not dry the leather or cause cracks.
- Can be used on any type of natural and Eco-leather.
- This product is simple and easy to apply.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Shake before use. Apply and spread evenly on the surface. Leave to dry. Polish with a microfiber cloth.
The product gains full activity up to 15 minutes after drying.
Before application, perform a test on a small area in an invisible place.
The product is not classified as dangerous according to CLP Regulation (EC) nº 1272/2008.
If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol <1%, Urea <1%, Cyclotetrasiloxane <0.1%, Benzalkonium Chloride <0.1%
Contain: UV stabilizers, wetting and softening agents, silver and silica nanocompounds.
• Colour: creamy
• Odour: characteristic, pleasant.
• Durability: max. 9 months.
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Duty tax code: HS 3405300000
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
Description of first aid measures: The symptoms resulting from intoxication can appear after exposure, therefore, in case of doubt, seek medical attention for direct exposure to the chemical product or persistent discomfort, showing the SDS of this product. By inhalation: This product is not classified as hazardous through inhalation. However, in case of intoxication symptoms, it is recommended to remove the person affected from the area of exposure, provide clean air and keep at rest. Request medical attention if symptoms persist. By skin contact: This product is not classified as hazardous when in contact with the skin. However, in case of skin contact, it is recommended to remove contaminated clothes and shoes, rinse the skin or if necessary shower the affected person thoroughly with cold water and neutral soap. In case of serious reaction consult a doctor. By eye contact: Rinse eyes thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. If the injured person uses contact lenses, these should be removed unless they are stuck to the eyes, in which case removal could cause further damage. In all cases, after cleaning, a doctor should be consulted as quickly as possible with the SDS for the product. By ingestion/aspiration: Do not induce vomiting, but if it does happen keep the head down to avoid aspiration. Keep the person affected at rest. Rinse out the mouth and throat, as they may have been affected during ingestion.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.