WAX TAR AND BUGS REMOVER
Product for car wax removal and clean wheels.
- Removes waxes of any type (synthetic, natural, and hybrids).
- Ideal for preparing your car’s bodywork for new layers of wax, polish, polymeric or ceramic coating.
- Corrosive acids-free.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Spray the agent on the car body and clean it with a sponge.
Remove the remains of a product with a dry microfiber.
Rinse the body with water.
Repeat if necessary.
Do not allow to dry product during cleaning. Do not use it on hot surfaces.
Packaging: on request.
Available packaging: Bottle: 0.5l, 1l; Canister: 5l , 10l, 20l; Barrel: 220l; Mauser container: 1000l.
• Colour: green liquid. Other colours available (depending on production batch).
• Odour: characteristic, pleasant.
• pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 8.5 – 9.5
• Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
• Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Dispose of contents and / or their container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: Non-ionic surfactants % (w/w) < 5%, Phosphonates < 5%, Perfum. Contain: Wetting and anticorrosion agents, Emulators.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.