BLEEDING RIMS – the product with neutral pH for deironisation of rims and other metal elements.
- Bleeding rims ensures the dissolving of rust and brake dust from rims, tires and any other surfaces exposed to rust, including tools or workshop surfaces.
- Bleeding rims binds with the dirt of metallic origin and creates red-violet streams, giving the effect of “bleeding” indicating the removal of sediments.
- This product is alkaline and contains zero acids or chlorine.
- We use a specific scent for this product to protect children and others. Ventilate premises after use.
- Biodegradable product.
- Produced in Eco-friendly processes.
Shake well. Spray on the surface and leave for 2 – 3 minutes. Don’t allow it to dry!
Stubborn dirt removes with a brush or sponge moistened with the product.
Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Rinsing using a pressure cleaner.
Do not use it on hot surfaces.
Before use, do a test on a small area in an invisible place.
We have a similar product to clean rust from other metal parts: DERUSTER | NANO GO®
- Colour: blue. Other colours available (depending on production batch).
- Odour: characteristic, strong.
- pH (pure) at 20 ° C: 6.5 – 7.5
- Dilution ratio: product for direct use.
- Duty tax code: HS 3402209000
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents/container according to the separated collection system used in your municipality.
Ingredients: Wetting agents, Anticorrosion agents & deionisers. Contain: Amphoteric surfactants <5%, perfumes, Sodium mercaptoacetate, 3-butoxypropan-2-ol, 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N,N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivs., hydroxides, inner salts.
Safe storage temperature: 5 ºC – 30 ºC
Shelf life: 36 months.
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement.